Staying safe during the Covid19 pandemic
Thank you for continuing to help us all stay safe and healthy during the coronavirus pandemic.
The steps we are taking to prevent the spread of Covid19 and minimise the risk to our clients and team are outlined in detail here: SPT Covid Safety Plan_updated Nov2022
Some of these steps include:
- increased cleaning and ventilation
- sanitising hands, surfaces and equipment
- wearing masks
- limiting the number of people in the building
- staying home if unwell
Telepractice continues to be an important part of how we provide therapy services. Please ask us about changing your appointment to telehealth if you:
- have any symptoms including fever, sore throat or shortness of breath
- are self isolating or are in quarantine
- do not feel comfortable coming in to the clinic at this time
You can read more about telepractice here.
If you have any concerns or questions about our Covid-related practices please reach out to our admin team by phoning 6234 5717 or through our contact page.
The SPT team.